How it works
So how does the recruitment process work?
- Whether it be over the phone/email or in person, we take a full brief on the company recruiting for a vacancy. We also research the job itself and the profile that is the best possible fit for them.
- Having met thousands of candidates over the years, we usually know which candidates best match the role in question. With offices in Ireland and Europe, we can cater to numerous clients.
- Firstly, we will discuss the opportunity with the best possible candidates for the role. Secondly, we will allow them to have some time to think about the role and the company. This way we ensure candidate commitment.
- We will only send 2 or 3 candidates to you for each vacancy unless you wish for more. Our time is invested in quality more so than the quantity of applicants that we shall send to you.
- More times than not we will have already interviewed the candidates. However, from time to time we may need to advertise the role on our website if it is not confidential. At this stage we will interview a new pool of candidates who will be referenced in detail.
- We will arrange all interview details with candidates all the way to the offer stage.
- After a candidate has worked for a minimum of 6 weeks with the new company we will then touch base. Just to ensure they are settling in well.
Our Recruitment Agency fees are based on candidate’s commencing gross annual salary package. They are charged on engagement of the candidate,
Standard Recruitment Fees
- Standard recruitment fees are a % of gross annual salary. They are payable within 30 days of candidate engagement. If you have any questions, please contact us directly to discuss the fees.
- If the candidate leaves client’s employment, in the first 12 weeks, we will replace them at no additional cost. Aforementioned clause is not valid if a candidate has been made redundant.
- We will credit the client’s account with the fee paid if we are not able to replace them. Credit terms are 30 days. If the fee is not paid in this period, the guarantees are nullified.
- Our recruitment agency terms are open for discussion. Contact us at any stage of the process to discuss them.
- We consider that fees are due for payment within 30 days from date of invoice
- Since all candidate introductions are confidential, no third party referrals are accepted. If you employ a candidate within one year of introduction, a full fee is deemed payable.
- We as an agency reserve the right to charge you an administration fee. This is subject to prior mutual agreement.
- We make every effort to ensure that all candidates are suitable for the role. However, we do not accept liability for any loss, expense, damage or delay.
We will replace any employee who has resigned or been dismissed within 12 weeks of starting the job. However, this is valid for any reason other than redundancy. Also, the fee needs to be paid within 30 days of starting a job to take advantage of this clause. If we cannot provide a suitable replacement, we will credit the account with the fee paid.
Code of Ethical Practice
- Before a recruitment brief we ensure that our Terms and Conditions of Business are understood and agreed to.
- Consultants do a reference check for all candidates before submitting their details.
- If a fee has been received for the candidate we will not induce them to leave a client’s company.
- Action will not introduce any candidate’s details to a client without prior permission.
- We treat all candidate and client information in strict confidence.
- We will ensure that our terms of business are fully understood. The terms are sent to the client before undertaking any brief.